Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In A Whirlwind

The weather here in Alabama is getting really hard to prepare for. One day it is 30 degrees; the next day it is 70 degrees. One day it snows; the next day we are having severe weather/thunderstorms. It has put a real damper on how much I get taught in a day due to early release times or late school openings. Not to mention the meetings that are scheduled to add to the mix of all of this randomness.

(Now BREATHE!)

Despite all of this, I was able to get my Groundhog Day Activity Pack completed. you can find it at my store on Teachers Pay Teachers. I will be using it with my students during the month of February. I wanted to make something that my students would like and something that I can use for more than the month of February. Here are some pictures of some of the activity pack's content:

I have a really hands-on oriented class this year. So anything that I can laminate and reuse throughout the month/year works best for my current class. There are 20 number cards, 20 number word cards, 20 tally mark cards, 20 ten frame cards, 4 Count by ___ (1s, 2s, 5s, 10s) puzzles, anchor charts and printables. Please feel free to leave comments on this pack. I am always looking for ways to improve my products; so, feedback is really important to me and appreciated.

STAY INSPIRED!!

Renaada

0 comments:

Post a Comment