Monday, January 21, 2013

New Adventure

Hi everyone! I would like to welcome you to my blog. I am new to this. I was inspired to start a blog from some of my coworkers. We are always trying to find new ways to keep our students engaged in learning. I am a Pin-aholic, TPT addict, and blog stalker. I find it so facinating to browse the net and find things that will impact the way I teach. I know there is a lot to discover and would like to invite you to join me as I embark on this adventure.

I am currently working on a few items this weekend. One of my projects is a Groundhog Day activity pack. Hopefully, I can get this done by the end of this week. Common Core Standards have caused a shift in how and what I use with my students. You can view a few of my projects on Teachers Pay Teachers and let me know what you think. I am always open to ways to make my projects better for my class and your class if you choose to use them.

I hope you will come back and visit me soon.

Stay Inspired!

Renaada

0 comments:

Post a Comment