Wednesday, March 27, 2013

More Sight Word Activities

So, I have taken on the mission of providing my students with sight word activities. I have already introduced   Set #1 and Set #2. Now it's time for the next two sets: Set #3 and Set #4. The new sets are more challenging because they come from Dolch word lists for 1st - 3rd grade. I have a wide range of readers in my classroom. One of the realities is that I have some students that I can give my teacher resources from my 1st and 2nd grade hay-days and they would do a great job reading it. With that said, I created sight word cards that will give them positive challenges so the don't get "bored" reading the same words that they have already mastered. That is also why pictures are different on the cards. It allows me to differentiate Daily 5 stations when needed.

Now Introducing...

Shower of Sight Words #3
(I used simple cloud graphics which lends itself to many weather, spring, and monthly themes)



Shower of Sight Words #4
(I thought this graphic was really cute...children in rain gear;0))






These resources can be found at my TPT store (of course). Let me know what you think!

STAY INSPIRED!!
Renaada


0 comments:

Post a Comment